- Unless otherwise indicated, all the intellectual property rights and interests in all the materials contained in the Oil Price Watch Website and Oil Price Watch App (hereafter collectively referred to as “the Oil Price Watch Portals”) belong to the Consumer Council (the Council). In particular, the content of the Oil Price Watch Portals are subject to copyright owned by the Council.
- The content of the Oil Price Watch Portals can be used or reproduced accurately and without any amendment in any form or medium for and distributed free of charge for personal and internal use within an organization, and for educational or non-profit making purposes only, with the source of the materials identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
- The above permission is only applicable to materials subject to the Council’s copyright. If third party copyright is involved, permission to reproduce or otherwise use such materials must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
- If the intention is to reproduce, copy, distribute, or otherwise use any part of the content of the Oil Price Watch Portals in any form or medium for resale or any commercial distribution or for profit-making purposes or any other purposes not covered by the permission given in this notice, prior written consent of the Council has to be obtained.
- Application for prior written consent should be made to the Council by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The content of the Oil Price Watch Portals is provided for general information for indicative purposes only and does not purport to be comprehensive information relating to the market prices, nor would any part of the information constitute advice, legal or otherwise . Such information should not be treated as substitute for your own detailed research or professional legal advice should you wish to rely upon any information contained therein.
- While every effort is made to update the Oil Price Watch Portals regularly in a timely manner to ensure its accuracy, no express or implied warranty is given by the Council as to the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any content of the Oil Price Watch Portals.
- Access to and use of the Oil Price Watch Portals is at your own risk and the Council does not guarantee that such access is completely safe and/or that such access is virus protected. The Council is not liable for any damage or loss suffered (including damage to your system or loss of data) as a result of access to or use of the Oil Price Watch Portals.
- The Council has provided materials contributed by third parties or links to external websites on the Oil Price Watch Portals. Provision of such materials and links does not give rise to any statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that the Council agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such materials or external websites nor does it indicate endorsement thereof. The Council does not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility for such content and will not be liable in any way for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequent loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or any reliance on the contents of any such materials or external websites delivered on or via the Oil Price Watch Portals or inability to use any of them.
- This Disclaimer has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version prevails.
- By visiting the Oil Price Watch Portals, you agree to accept unconditionally the terms of this Disclaimer. As the terms of the Disclaimer may be revised and/or amended from time to time by the Council without prior notice to you, please check this page regularly for any revisions and/or amendments which may be made.